Through the Nonprofit Tech Acceleration for Black and African American Communities program, our Onboarding Concierge team can match your organization with the technical software, services, consulting resources, software grants and discounts that will help increase the impact of your mission.
Am I eligible?Microsoft’s nonprofit grants and discounts are specifically for eligible organizations. To qualify for the granted offers, all organizations must meet the following qualifications:
- Hold recognized, legal 501c3 charitable status as defined under the United States Internal Revenue Code.
- Nonprofit that is supporting the Black and/or African American Community.
- Operate on a not-for-profit basis.
- Have a mission to benefit the broader community.
- Attest to Microsoft's anti-discrimination policy.1
- Only assign licenses to eligible staff.2
- Only use the licenses for their organization and not license partner, affiliate, or sister organizations.3
- Must not be classified as one of the following:
- Governmental organizations or agencies, including governmental museums, international governmental organizations, and United Nations Entities.
- Schools, colleges, and universities including formal educational institutions, nonprofit schools, and academic museums.
- Healthcare organizations including, but not limited to, hospitals, healthcare networks, health plans, and ambulatory/outpatient healthcare organizations.
- Public Utilities, including public transportation, telecommunications, and utilities.
- Financial institutions, including banks, insurance providers, and pension and retirement funds.
- Professional, commerce and trade associations.
- Professional and semi-professional sports organizations, including governing bodies, Olympics, and national or international tournaments.
- Political, labor, and fraternal organizations.
- Refurbishers that will be installing the software on refurbished computers to be distributed or donated to nonprofits or schools. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the Registered Refurbisher Program.
What if I am not a 501c3?
Nonprofits that do not hold a legal 501c3 charitable status or waiting for approval of a 501c3 status can still benefit from our program’s complimentary Concierge technology services, training and curriculum.
How do I get started?
To get started, complete the program registration form. After submitting the form, one of our Onboarding Team members will email you within 1-2 business days on the next steps for your organization.