A majority of workers say they have more meetings today than they did 10 years ago, and more than half of those (56%) are either virtual or a combination of virtual and in-person. But are meetings getting better? We surveyed more than 3,000 people across geographies and generations to understand the biggest problems with everyday meetings, and how they can be resolved.
Our e-book includes 10 tips to make meetings more productive and collaborative, whether you’re running one or just participating:
- Share your meeting agenda.
- Invite internal and external partners to join your meeting.
- Access previous meeting notes and recordings for more context.
- Use Microsoft Teams Rooms to start your meeting right away.
- Record your meeting.
- Adjust settings before you join.
- Share your content and collaborate easily.
- Use integrated audio conferencing for attendees without Internet.
- Share meeting recordings and meeting notes.
- Schedule follow-up meetings if needed.